White Christmas Slice
This white Christmas slice is sure to be a Christmas favourite. With cherries, almonds, rice bubbles and sultanas mixed with creamy white chocolate, it’s a quick and easy Christmas treat that is sure to impress.
I have always loved the flavours in white Christmas, but have never loved the Copha that it’s traditionally made with. This white Christmas slice has all of those amazing flavours, but without the Copha.
It is instead made with lots of delicious, creamy white chocolate. Since the white chocolate is such a feature in this slice, be sure to use your favourite brand of white chocolate.
- 500g white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 100g glace cherries, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Break the white chocolate into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in short bursts until melted.
- To the melted white chocolate add the rice bubbles, sultanas, desiccated coconut, almonds, cherries and vanilla extract. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the white Christmas mixture to the prepared slice tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Slice and serve. Store any uneaten slice in an airtight container in the fridge.