If you haven’t yet tried a turmeric latte (or golden milk), you really must. They are a delicious alternative to tea or coffee, with all the health benefits of turmeric.
It’s so easy to make your own homemade turmeric latte. Just some milk, a few spices and maple syrup as a sweetener is all it takes.
Can the mixture be made ahead of time?
Absolutely! To save time, make up a bulk batch of the turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and pepper dry mixture. Store in an airtight container, then add a little to a saucepan along with the milk and maple syrup.
Feel free to use your favourite milk in this recipe. Cows, oat, almond, or any other, they all work great!
Turmeric latte recipe
- 350ml milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat. Heat gently until hot.
- Optional - Froth with a electric milk forther if you have one.
- Pour into mugs and enjoy immediately.
Use your favourite milk in this recipe
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 6g