This Thermomix whipped cream could not be any easier. It takes just 2 1/2 minutes for perfectly whipped cream every time. This is a Thermomix basic recipe that every thermo machine owner should know.
Want more delicious Thermomix recipes? Take a look at the ideas below:
- Thermomix potato and leek soup
- Thermomix scones
- Thermomix zucchini slice
- Thermomix pumpkin soup
- Thermomix pizza dough
- Thermomix banana bread
- Thermomix mashed potato
Which cream to use for whipped cream
When whipping cream always be sure to use a cream that is made for whipping, such as a thickened or heavy cream. Don’t be tempted to use a lower fat cream, the higher fat content is necessary when it comes to whipping cream. If a cream is suitable for whipping, it will usually be marked on the packaging. Look for a little picture of a whisk on the label.
How to make whipped cream in the Thermomix
Pour the cold thickened cream into the Thermomix bowl and use the butterfly attachment.
Whip the cream on speed 3 until whipped to your liking. This took 2 1/2 minutes in my machine but times will differ so keep a close eye on it.
- 300ml thickened cream, cold
- Insert the butterfly attachment to the Thermomix.
- Pour the thickened cream into the Thermomix bowl. Whip on speed 3 until the cream has thickened. This took me 2 1/2 minutes but watch the cream closely as this time may differ.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.
- For best results, use cream straight from the fridge.
- Ensure the cream you use is suitable for whipping.
- Don't overwhip the cream, or it may seperate and begin turning into butter.
- Add a little icing sugar and/or a splash of vanilla extract for extra sweetness and flavour in your whipped cream.
- Don't attempt to whip more than 600ml of cream at a time. If you need to whip more than 600ml of cream, work in multiple batches.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g