This Thermomix mashed potato might just be the best mashed potato recipe around! It’s such a quick and easy hands of method of making mashed potato, and the result is absolutely delicious.
Instead of boiling the potatoes in water, the potatoes are cooked in milk. This results in a creamy and tasty mash. Once you give this method a try, you won’t want to make them any other way again.
Potatoes would have to be one of the most versatile vegetables, and they taste pretty good too. Take a look at these recipes for more inspiration:
- Air fryer roasted potatoes
- Pesto potato salad
- Potato and leek soup
- Cheesy potato bake
- Mashed potato casserole
- Best ever roasted potato
Thermomix mashed potato recipe
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup milk
- 50g butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the peeled and diced potatoes in the Thermomix bowl, along with the milk. Cook at 100c, speed 1, for 20 minutes. Check the potatoes are nice and soft and cooked through, and cook for a little longer if necessary.
- Add the butter to the potatoes and season with the salt and pepper. Mash until just smooth, but no longer than 30 seconds.
Be careful not to mash the potatoes to much, as the texture will change to a glue-like consistency.