Strawberry Bliss Balls
Bliss balls are the perfect healthy snack, and these strawberry bliss balls are no exception. Keep a batch in the fridge for an easy snack and to add to school lunch boxes.
Ingredients to make strawberry bliss balls
Ready to make these strawberry bliss balls? Before you make a start on the recipe, be sure you have the following ingredients on hand:
- Rolled oats
- Frozen strawberries
- Desiccated coconut
- Maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Chia seeds
How to make strawberry bliss balls
These bliss balls are so quick and easy to make. It’s as simple as placing all of the ingredients into a food processor, the rolling the processed mixture into balls.
To start, place the rolled oats, frozen strawberries, desiccated coconut, maple syrup, coconut oil and chia seeds into the bowl of a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth and all ingredients are well combined.
Once the mixture has been processed, take tablespoons of the bliss ball mixture and roll it into balls using your hands. You can then leave the bliss balls as they are, or roll them in a little extra desiccated coconut.
Once all of the mixture has been rolled into balls, place the bliss balls in an airtight container in the fridge, and store in the fridge.
These bliss balls can also be made other frozen fruits. Frozen raspberries, blueberries and mango would all work well. You could also try a combination of frozen fruits.
Other lunch box recipes
Need more lunch box inspiration? Look no further than these great lunch box recipes:
- How to create a nude food lunch box
- Sugar free banana muffins
- Homemade LCM bars
- Savoury Muffins
- 3 Ingredient apricot balls
Strawberry bliss balls recipe
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Extra desiccated coconut, for rolling, optional
- Add the rolled oats, frozen strawberries, desiccated coconut, maple syrup, chia seeds and coconut oil to a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Take tablespoons full of the bliss ball mixture and roll into balls. Coat the bliss balls in the extra desiccated coconut if using.
- Store the bliss balls in an airtight container in the fridge.