Slow cookers are not only great for creating meals, but also make the most amazing side dishes. These slow cooker glazed carrots are no exception.
Sweetly spiced and cooked to perfection, these glazed carrots are about to become your new go-to side dish.
Other easy side dish recipes:
After more side dish ideas? The list below includes some great side dish ideas to help inspire you:
- Cheesy potato bake
- Mashed potato casserole
- Roasted parmesan sweet potato
- Easy potato salad
- Creamy pasta salad
Slow cooker glazed carrots recipe
- 1kg carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, to serve
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.