Priceline Skincare Goody Bag 2015
The Priceline Skincare Goody Bag is without fail, always the best of the three Priceline goody bags. It’s always jam packed full of high value products, most of which I will get plenty of use out of. The bag has now sold out online, but is still available in store. All you need to do to qualify is spend at least $69 on selected brands, which really isn’t hard if you just stock up on your usual skincare, such as cleansers and moisturisers. I always use this as an opportunity to stock up for the year ahead.
It’s always fun to check out how much the included products are actually worth, since Priceline claim the bag is valued at over $400, so I have provided a list of the items in my bag along with their usual prices on the Priceline website.
- Dr Lewinn’s Multi-Moisture Balm 50ml – $29.99
- L’Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur Finishing Cream 30ml – $24.99
- Pure Paw Paw Ointment 25g – $5.99
- Essano Rosehip Nourishing Hand Creme 120ml – $14.99
- Avene Thermal Spring Water 50ml – $9.99
- Le Tan Fast Tan Dark Bronze Instant Foaming Tan 110ml – $13.49
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Anti-Aging Smoothing Lotion 250ml – $7.49
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser 200ml – $13.99
- Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturiser 250ml – $5.99
- Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque 50ml (100ml is $15.99 from Priceline, which we have halved) – $7.99
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom 4.25g – $14.99
- Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia 19ml – $5.69
- Innoxa Organic Brightening Eye Creme 15ml – $19.99
- Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour in Rose 12.5g – $13.99
- Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum 10ml (30ml is $58.99 from Priceline, which we have divided by 3) – $19.66
- Rosken Intensive Moisture Hand Cream 75ml – $3.99
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mitt – $9.99
- Swisspers Make Up Pads 80 pk- $3.99
- Swisspers Rejuvenating Facial Cleansing Wipes 25 pk – $6.29
- Formula 10.0.06 Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes 25pk – $6.99
- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Toner 100ml – $9.99
- Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub 135ml – $9.99
Plus vouchers for the following free products:
- Garnier Miracle Skin Cream 50ml – $19.99
- Model Co Cleanser 110ml – $14.99
- Innoxa Cleanser 150ml or 100ml – $17.99
- Physiogel Calming Relief Cream 50ml – $8.99
Plus assorted samples.
The total value of the above items, excluding the samples and bag = $322.41. Not quite the over $400 value as advertised by Priceline unless they are putting a high value on the carry bag, but it’s still excellent value.
Want to stay updated on all the latest sales and money saving ideas? Sign up to the Bargain Mums Mid-Week Catch Up email here.