Priceline goody bag makeup 2015
It’s Priceline goody bag time again, with the latest gift bag being the makeup version. This year, the bag has a promotional value of over $200, and as usual the qualifying spend to receive the bag is $60 across selected brands. The bag is available both in store and in the Priceline online store, until the 11th may or while stocks last.
This years version is packaged up in a large, pretty pink toiletry style bag. We have listed the products included in our gift bag (products and colours can obviously vary between bags), along with their full retail price as found on the Priceline online store.
- Ecotools Eco-Friendly Bath Sponge – $4.99
- Rock Beauty Rock Book Disco Gift Set – $7.50
- Manicare Glam Express 3 in 1 Nail Art Pen in Popping Pink – $6.99
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara in Ultra Black – $24.95
- Natio Nail Colour in French – $9.95
- Innoxa Natural Finish Makeup in Buttermilk – $28.95
- Loreal Top Coat Carat in Diamond Carat – $7.95
- Savvy by DB Clear Brow Gel – $4.99
- Essie Nail Lacquer in Peach Daiquiri – $16.95
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara in Black – $16.95
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Colour in Slick Black – $9.95
- Nude by Nature Mineral Lip Gloss in Flirty – $9.95
- Models Prefer Glossy Lip Tint in Orange Sherbet – $7.99
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Coquette – $17.95
Plus a Loreal True Match Foundation sachet, Loreal Base Magique sample and Essie $6 off voucher. Adding all of the above prices together comes to $176.01, so Priceline must have put an approximately $25 value in the samples, voucher and bag.
Want to stay updated on all the latest sales and money saving ideas? Sign up to the Bargain Mums Mid-Week Catch Up email here.