Pineapple Lumps Slice
This Pineapple Lumps slice combines pineapple lumps with a delicious chocolate condensed milk slice, and the end result is so good it’s impossible to stop at just one piece.
If you love Pineapple Lumps, you are going to love this slice. It’s starts with a chocolate and condensed milk base, with chopped Pineapple Lumps stirred through the mixture. This base is then topped with a milk chocolate layer, and sprinkled with even more chopped Pineapple Lumps.
I’m sure you can see just why this slice is so amazing.
Pineapple lumps slice recipe
- 180g milk chocolate
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 60g butter
- 250g packet plain biscuits, crushed
- 185g packet Pineapple Lumps, roughly chopped, reserving a small handful for decoration
- 180g milk chocolate, extra
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the milk chocolate, contents of the tin of sweetened condensed milk and butter to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave until the chocolate and butter have melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the crushed biscuits and most of the roughly chopped Pineapple Lumps to the chocolate mixture and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared slice tin and place in the fridge to begin setting while you make a start on the chocolate layer.
- Add the extra milk chocolate and coconut oil to a small microwave safe bowl and microwave until the chocolate has melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the slice, and sprinkle with the reserved roughly chopped Pineapple Lumps. Return to the fridge and leave overnight before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
GA Homefavor 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set Heat-Resistance Baking Rubber Spatulas BPA Free Pink
1byone Digital Kitchen Scale Precise Cooking Scale and Baking Scale, Multifunction with Range From 0.04oz (1g) to 11lbs, Elegant Black
Baosity Carbon Steel Cake Pastry Mold Rectangle Baking Tin/Pan Kitchen Reusable Tool