Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
Pie Makers are not just for pies, they also do an amazing job of baking! These Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts are the perfect example. Enjoy them warm, coated in generous amounts of cinnamon sugar.
I love doughnuts, but I don’t love the oiliness that comes with them. Baked doughnuts are my favourite option, and there is no easier way to make them than in a pie maker. These Nutella stuffed doughnuts are fun to make, and taste amazing.
If you don’t have a pie maker, I picked up my pie maker from Kmart for only $29. It makes 4 individual sized pies, and works great.
If you don’t have a pie maker, you could easily bake these doughnuts in the oven. Just grease a muffin tin and follow the recipe instructions to fill with batter. Then bake for around 10-12 minutes, or until golden.
Pie Maker Nutella Doughnut recipe
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 80g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 12 teaspoons Nutella
- Extra melted butter, for brushing
- Cinnamon sugar, for dusting
- Place the plain flour, white sugar and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- In a seperate bowl, add the melted butter, milk and eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture, and fold through until combined.
- Turn on the pie maker, and fill the pie maker with batter until 1/3 full. Place a teaspoon of Nutella in the middle, then top with more batter until 2/3 full. Close the lid and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Brush with doughnuts with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.