Pie Maker Lemonade Scones
This 3 ingredient lemonade scones recipe is the easiest way to make lemonade scones, but using the pie maker to cook them makes them even quicker and easier.
These scones are light and fluffy, and have the most amazing lemon slight lemon taste. The sugar in these scones comes from the lemonade, and it adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
Ingredients in lemonade scones
This lemonade scones recipe would have to be the simplest way to make scones. It only uses 3 simple ingredients, which are:
- Self raising flour
- Thickened cream
More pie maker recipes
Looking for more creative ways to use your pie maker? Try these delicious recipes below:
How to make pie maker lemonade scones
Making the lemonade scone mixture is so easy, anyone can do it. Add to a large mixing bowl the self raising flour, lemonade and thickened cream. Mix with a butter knife until just combined.
Be sure not to mix or touch the scone dough too much. The secret to light and fluffy scones is as little handling as possible.
Preheat the pie maker. Once the pie maker has heated, place a large tablespoon full of scone mixture into each pie hole. Shut the lid and cook for around 5 minutes, then flip the scones over and cook for approximately another 3 minutes. Cooking times will vary so watch the scones closely and cook until golden.
Repeat with the remaining scone dough and serve warm or cool with jam and whipped cream.
Pie maker lemonade scones recipe
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup lemonade
- 300ml thickened cream
- Add to a large mixing bowl the self raising flour, lemonade and thickened cream. Mix with a butterknife until just combined.
- Preheat the pie maker. Once the pie maker is heated, add a heaped tablespoon full of mixture to each pie hole.
- Cook the scones for around 5 minutes or until golden underneath. Flip the scones and cook for approximately another 3 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining scone mixture. Serve scones warm or cool with jam and whipped cream.