Nutella Fudge Brownies
If you love chocolate brownies and Nutella, these Nutella Fudge Brownies are the perfect dessert for you. They start with a delicious yet completely easy brownie base, and are topped with a creamy, smooth layer of Nutella fudge. The fudge layer is adapted from our very popular 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge recipe, swapping the peanut butter for Nutella, and white chocolate for dark chocolate. The whole recipe is quick and easy to put together, and is sure to impress everyone.
To makes these Nutella Fudge Brownies, first start with the chocolate brownie base. Line a slice tin with baking paper, and set it aside for later. In a large mixing bowl, combine some melted butter with some sugar and mix together until well combined. Add a little vanilla extract and eggs and mix once again. Finally, add plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the wet ingredients and give it a good stir until smooth and well combined. Bake it for around 20 minutes, until cooked through but still springy to touch, then set aside to cool.
Now for the best bit! Once the brownie later has cooled, it’s time to make a start on the Nutella fudge layer. In a large microwave safe bowl, combine a tin of sweetened condensed milk, dark chocolate and Nutella, then microwave until melted together. Stir until the mixture is smooth, then pour on top of the brownie layer. Let sit in the fridge for two hours before slicing and enjoying.
- 180g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 375g chocolate
- 1 cup Nutella
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the melted butter and sugar to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Add the vanilla extract and eggs and mix once again.
- Add the plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the wet ingredients and mix with a spoon until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into your prepared slice tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through but still springy when touched. Let cool.
- Once the brownie has cooled, start on the Nutella fudge. Add the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and Nutella to a microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the Nutella fudge over the brownie and spread evenly, tapping the tin on the bench a few times to smooth the top of the fudge if necessary. Allow to set in the fridge for two hours before serving.