These Milo Brownies are a bit like regular chocolate brownies, but even better. The addition of Milo gives these brownies the most amazing taste and texture.
If you love regular chocolate brownies, then you are going to absolutely love these Milo brownies. They are a bit like regular chocolate brownies and are made with real chocolate (as only the best brownies are), but with the addition of Milo.
Adding Milo to these brownies gives them the most amazing texture. The brownies are soft and fudgy in the middle, with a delicious, slightly chewy taste. They are so good that it’s very hard to stop at just one piece.
Other Milo recipes
If you love Milo, then chances are you are going to absolutely loves these other Milo recipes. Just click on the recipe name to be taken directly to each Milo recipe:
Milo Brownies recipe
- 200g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Milo
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 160c. Line a square cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the dark chocolate and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave in short bursts until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the eggs and sugar to the melted chocolate mixture. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add the Milo and plain flour to the chocolate mixture, and mix once again until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin.. Bake for around 30 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely at room temperature before removing from the tin and slicing.
- Store any uneaten brownies in an airtight container at room temperature.