This Mars Bar slice is without a doubt one of the tastiest slice recipes around. There is something about that combination of melted Mars Bars combined with crunchy rice bubbles, then topped with a layer of sweet milk chocolate.
Not only does this slice taste amazing, it is also so easy to make. This is a melt and mix recipe, that can be made using either the microwave or stovetop. Either way, it takes no time at all.
More slice recipes
- Lemon coconut slice
- Apricot slice
- Jelly slice
- Passionfruit slice
- Apple sour cream slice
- Lemon Weetbix slice
Store this slice in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This slice is suitable for freezing. Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Defrost in the fridge before enjoying.
- 60g butter
- 4 Mars Bars, roughly chopped
- 3 1/2 cups rice bubbles
- 250g milk chocolate
- Line a slice tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the butter and chopped Mars Bars to a large microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until the butter and Mars Bars have melted. There may be a few lumps still from the Mars Bars, which is totally fine.
- Fold the rice bubbles through the Mars Bar mixture. Spoon into the prepared tin and press down gently with the back of a spoon. Transfer to the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a small microwave safe mixing bowl. Spread evenly over the slice, and return to the fridge to set for a further 20 minutes. Remove from the fridge and slice before the chocolate sets completely.
- Cut the slice into pieces before the chocolate sets completely, otherwise the chocolate may crack.
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable or coconut oil can be added to the melted chocolate to help prevent the chocolate from cracking.
- The Mars Bars and butter can also be melted using the stovetop. Add to a small saucepan and stir constantly over a low heat until the Mars Bars and butter have melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g