There is no better comfort food than a bowl full of loaded fries. These fries are topped with crispy bacon, sour cream, sliced spring onion, and of course plenty of gooey, melty cheese.
Enjoy these loaded fries as a lunch, comforting snack or quick and easy dinner.
More potato recipes
Potatoes make the ultimate filling and comforting side dishes and meals. For more potato inspiration try some of the recipes below:
- Pesto potato salad
- Best ever roast potatoes
- Cheesy potato bake
- Air fryer roasted potatoes
- Thermomix mashed potato
- 750g frozen chips
- 4 rashers bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Cook the frozen chips according to packet directions.
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Arrange the cooked chips in a large baking dish.
- Top the frozen chips with the grated cheese and cooked and diced bacon. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle the sour cream over the chips and sprinkle over the sliced spring onions. Serve immediately.
Homemade chips can be used in place of frozen chips in this recipe.
To make drizzling the sour cream easier, spoon the sour cream into a small zip lock bag, snip off the very corner of the bag and squeeze over the sour cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1237Total Fat: 83gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 59gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 1517mgCarbohydrates: 103gFiber: 6gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g