Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- 60g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/3 cups self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180c. Grease 2 x muffin tins (I used spray oil) and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer until pale and creamy, then add the vanilla extract, eggs, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and poppy seeds. Beat until wet ingredients are well combined. Add the self raising flour and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture equally between muffin tins. Bake for around 15 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool before icing.
(c) Bargain Mums www.bargainmums.com.au 2015