Join us for a 30 day no spend challenge
We can all do with a budget detox now and again, and there is no better time than straight after the busy (and expensive) Christmas season. One of the best things you can do after a heavy spending period is take a step back and give your savings account a small boost. This challenge will help you cut back on any unnecessary spending for an entire month, and you might even develop some money saving habits for the year ahead.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to go it alone! Join us for a 30 day no spend challenge and we will provide you with all the tips and inspiration you need to keep going, along with a Facebook group to share our successes and keep each other motivated.
So what will the challenge involve? You will receive one mini challenge per day emailed direct to your inbox. You will:
- Learn how to reduce you grocery expenses and cut down time spent in the kitchen, all while avoiding eating out.
- Declutter key areas of your home which not only keeps your house tidier, but also makes you less likely to get the urge to shop.
- Find new ways to reduce your expenses and free up bigger savings in your budget.
- Replace entertainment and socialising expenses with fun, free alternatives.
- Challenge your spending patterns and develop new money saving habits.
How to join
It’s easy to join, and best of all it’s free! Join the 30 day no spend challenge email list here. Be sure to sign up before the 1st January 2016. You can join our Facebook group here (don’t worry, it’s a closed group so no one can see what you post other than members of the group.