This jelly bean fudge is about to become your new favourite fudge recipe. It’s so quick and easy to make, requires only 4 ingredients and best of all it tastes delicious.
The fudge itself is a creamy white chocolate fudge which is so simple it can be made using the microwave. Jelly beans are then stirred through the fudge mixture.
Once the mixture has been poured into a tin to set, it is studded with even more jelly beans which look like jewels in amongst the white chocolate fudge.
After more quick and easy fudge recipes? You are in the right place! Take a look at the fudge recipes below:
- Caramilk fudge brownies
- Easy Caramilk fudge
- 3 ingredient chocolate Malteser fudge
- 3 ingredient Oreo fudge
- 3 ingredient peanut butter fudge
- Nutella fudge brownies
Ingredients in jelly bean fudge
This simple fudge requires just the following 4 ingredients:
- White chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Jelly beans
How to store jelly bean fudge
Once the fudge has been left to refrigerate in the tin overnight, slice into small squares and transfer to an airtight container. Store the fudge in the fridge until ready to serve. If you live in a warmer climate, you might prefer to keep the fudge in the freezer.
Jelly bean fudge recipe
- 360g white chocolate
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 40g butter
- 190g jelly beans
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- To make the fudge using the microwave, add the white chocolate, condensed milk and butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted. To make the fudge using the stovetop, add the white chocolate, condensed milk and butter to a small saucepan, and melt, stirring, over a low heat.
- Mix half of the jelly beans through the melted fudge mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared slice tin. Top the fudge with the remaining jelly beans.
- Transfer the slice tin to the fridge to set overnight. Slice into small squares and store in an airtight container. Store in the fridge.
If you live in a warmer climate you may prefer to store your fudge in an airtight container in the freezer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 28 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g