This delicious honey mustard dipping sauce is one of those recipes that has so many uses. It’s as perfect used as a dipping sauce as it is used as a salad dressing.
This dipping sauce is so easy to make, requiring only 5 simple ingredients. It’s a sweet, creamy sauce with the perfect amount of mustard.
Not only is this sauce perfect for dipping, but it also makes a fabulous salad dressing. Try it on the following salads:
- Watermelon and rocket salad
- Creamy pasta salad
- Roasted sweet potato quinoa salad
- Easy potato salad
- BLT salad
- Avocado and bacon pasta salad
Ingredients in honey mustard dipping sauce
This dipping sauce might taste delicious, but it’s actually super simple to make. All it takes are the following simple ingredients:
- White vinegar
- Dijon mustard
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Whisk all ingredients together and serve.
- This dipping sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 0g