This creamy pasta salad is sure to be a hit with the family. It tastes just like the pasta salad you buy pre-done from the supermarket, and is so quick and easy to put together.
This creamy pasta salad has quickly become a favourite in our house. It’s the type of salad that is always popular with kids, and they don’t even notice the vegetables in the salad.
Make a batch next time you have a BBQ and watch it disappear. It’s that good!
Other summer salad recipes
Need more salad inspiration for those summer BBQ’s? Try these delicious salad recipes:
Creamy pasta salad recipe
- 500g packet dried pasta
- 300ml bottle coleslaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- Green section of 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Cook the pasta according to packet directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Add the entire bottle of coleslaw dressing and the sour cream to a large serving bowl and mix until well combined. Add all remaining ingredients, and mix once again until all ingredients are well combined.
- Keep the salad in the fridge until ready to serve.