This condensed milk ice cream is the easiest ice cream recipe around. It contains only 3 simple ingredients, a tin of sweetened condensed milk, thickened cream and vanilla extract.
Not only is this ice cream super simple to make, it tastes great too! You can keep it as a simple vanilla ice cream, or get creative and add anything you like to the base recipe.
Condensed milk recipes
Condensed milk can be used to make the most delicious desserts. Find some condensed milk inspiration below:
- Pie maker condensed milk pancakes
- How to make condensed milk
- Condensed milk cake
- Condensed milk berry cheesecake slice
- Caramilk fudge
- No churn Caramilk ice cream
Ingredients in condensed milk ice cream
To make condensed milk ice cream you will need the following 3 basic ingredients:
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Thickened cream
- Vanilla extract
How to make condensed milk ice cream
To make the ice cream, add the entire tin if sweetened condensed milk, the thickened cream and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl with hand held electric beaters. Beat the ingredients together until soft peaks just begin to form.
Transfer the mixture to a loaf tin or similar sized container. Cover with cling wrap and Freeze overnight before serving. The ice cream can then be stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
Condensed Milk Ice Cream recipe
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the entire tin of sweetened condensed milk, thickened cream and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat using the wire whisk attachment until soft peaks just begin to form.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf tin or similar sized container. Cover the top with cling wrap and freeze overnight before serving.
- Store the ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 29gProtein: 6g