Nothing beats a dessert made using sweetened condensed milk. There is something about the sweet, sticky ingredient that makes everything taste better. This condensed milk cake is no exception. It’s sweet, dense and makes the perfect afternoon tea treat.
Even better, this cake features only 4 basic ingredients, and it’s a one bowl recipe.
Run out of sweetened condensed milk? Find out how to make condensed milk here. You only need 4 simple ingredients, and it tastes even better than the canned version.
More sweetened condensed milk recipes
- Condensed milk berry cheesecake slice
- Easy caramilk fudge
- Slow cooker caramel
- Cherry ripe slice
- Caramel Slice
- Malteser Slice
- 395g (14oz.) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour (self rising flour)
- 4 eggs
- 60g (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- Icing sugar for dusting, optional
- Preheat oven to 170c. Grease a round cake tin and set aside.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, self raising flour, eggs and melted butter to a stand mixer or mixing bowl. Beat using the stand mixer or electric beaters until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin completely before removing. Dust with icing sugar if desired and serve.
- Store any leftover cake in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Defrost at room temperature before enjoying.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g