Chocolate Turkish Delight Bombe
Ice Cream desserts are the perfect way to celebrate Christmas here in Australia, and this Chocolate Turkish Delight Bombe is no exception. This frozen dessert is so quick and easy to put together, and is sure to wow your guests.
Nothing beats a no-bake dessert at Christmas time. After all, who has hours to spend prepping desserts in the lead up to Christmas?! This Chocolate Turkish Delight Bombe is impressive, yet so easy to put together.
Everything in this dessert is off the shelf, meaning it’s simply a case of slicing and mixing to assemble this delicious ice cream dessert.
- 400g Woolworths Choc Sponge Roll
- 2L Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 x 55g Turkish Delight bars, roughly chopped
- Ice Magic, for drizzling
- Extra pistachios, for decorating
- Line a large freezer safe mixing bowl with cling wrap and set aside. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and allow to soften slightly at room temperature for around 10 minutes.
- Slice the Choc Sponge Roll into 2cm pieces. Position the slices of chocolate roll around the base and edge of the prepared mixing bowl. Set aside while preparing the ice cream.
- Take another mixing bowl and add the softened ice cream. Add to the ice cream the pistachios, dried cranberries and 2/3 of the roughly chopped Turkish Delight. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture into the cake lined mixing bowl and smooth the top. Transfer the bowl to the freezer until frozen, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, tip the bowl upside down on a serving plate and remove the cling wrap. Drizzle with the Ice Magic and decorate with remaining chopped Turkish Delight and pistachios. Return to the freezer and keep frozen until ready to serve.