Chocolate and mint go so well together, and the combination is amazing in these chocolate mint truffles. With the addition of cream cheese, these truffles are a bit like a bite sized piece of cheesecake.
More ball recipes
Balls and truffles make the best snacks and treats. Find more delicious recipes here:
- Salted caramel bliss balls
- Blueberry bliss balls
- Strawberry bliss balls
- Chocolate Oreo balls
- Chocolate Caramilk balls
- 200g Mint Slice biscuits
- 125g cream cheese
- 200g dark chocolate
- 50g white chocolate
- Green chocolate food colouring
- Add the biscuits to a food processor and process until crushed. Add the cream cheese and process once again until the mixture is well combined.
- Take tablespoons full of the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls on a plate lined with baking paper and place in the fridge for around an hour to harden.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl using the microwave. Use two forks to dip the truffles in the melted chocolate, rolling around to ensure the truffles are evenly coated. Place back on the plate and return to the fridge for around 15 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl using the microwave, then add a little green chocolate food colouring and stir to combine. Drizzle the green chocolate over the truffles. Return to the fridge for a few more minutes until the green chocolate has set.
- Store these chocolate mint truffles in an airtight container in the fridge.