This Caramilk slice is absolutely delicious. If you love Caramilk (even if you don’t) you are seriously going to love this slice. It’s an incredibly easy melt and mix style recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to set in the fridge!
This slice starts with a base made with melted Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, crushed biscuits and sweetened condensed milk, and is then topped with a layer of more Caramilk chocolate. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
What you need
To make this delicious slice you will need the following ingredients:
- Plain biscuits – Use a packet of plain sweet biscuits, such as Nice, Marie or arrowroot.
- Cadbury Caramilk – You will need 2 block of Caramilk chocolate. If you don’t like Caramilk, try substituting these for white or milk chocolate, although your slice obviously wont have that Caramilk taste.
- Butter – Use either salted or unsalted depending on your preferences, both work fine.
- Desiccated coconut
- Sweetened condensed milk – Use a full fat sweetened condensed milk.
More Caramilk recipes
- Caramilk ganache
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Caramilk banana bread
- Caramilk mud cake
- Banana Caramilk muffins
- Caramilk ice cream
Step by step instructions
To make this slice, first line a slice tray with baking paper and set aside. Crush the entire packet on plain biscuits using a food processor or by placing in a zip lock bag and bashing with a rolling pin. Set aside.
Break up the block of Caramilk chocolate and add to a large microwave safe bowl with the butter. Melt in the microwave and stir until smooth and well combined. Add the crushed biscuits, desiccated coconut and sweetened condensed milk to the melted chocolate and mix once again until well combined. Transfer the mixture to the prepared slice tray and press down evenly with your fingers or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to begin setting.
Break up the second block of Caramilk chocolate and place it in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted and stir until smooth. Spread over the slice base and place back in the fridge for at least a few hours to set. Slice and serve.
Store this slice in and airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This slice is suitable for freezing. Freeze in an airtight container or zip lock bag for up to 3 months.
- 250g packet plain biscuits (I used Scotch finger)
- 190g block Cadbury Caramilk chocolate
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 of a 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 190g block Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, extra
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Crush the biscuits using a food processor or by placing in a zip lock bag and bashing with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Break up the Caramilk chocolate and place in a large microwave safe bowl with the butter. Melt using the microwave, then stir until smooth. Add the crushed biscuits, desiccated coconut and sweetened condensed milk and stir once again until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared slice tin and press down evenly with your fingers or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to begin setting.
- Break up the second block of Caramilk chocolate and place in a small microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave then stir until smooth. Spread evenly over the slice base and place back in the fridge for a few hours to set. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g