If you have a block of Caramilk chocolate and some thickened cream, you have everything you need to make this delicious Caramilk Mousse. Containing only 2 ingredients, it’s the simplest dessert around that is sure to impress and Caramilk fan.
Caramilk recipes are just getting more and more popular, so I have made yet another creation with a block of Caramilk chocolate. this recipe is quite possibly the simplest I have created yet, but it tastes amazing.
If you haven’t tried any of my other Caramilk recipe yet, then I recommend you try my Caramilk Chunk Cookies, Caramilk Fudge, Caramilk Balls, and Caramilk Slice. They are all super delicious, and also perfect for entertaining.
Caramilk Mousse recipe
- 300ml thickened cream
- 180g block Cadbury Caramilk chocolate
- Pour all of the cream into a medium sized saucepan and heat over a low heat until the cream begins to bubble.
- Remove the cream from the heat. Break up the Caramilk block into squares, and add to the warm cream. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted and is well combined with the cream.
- Allow to cool completely, before placing in the fridge for a few hours, or preferably overnight.
- Remove the cream mixture from the fridge and add to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat with a wire whisk attachment until stiff peaks just begin to form.
- Transfer the mousse mixture to a piping bag and pipe into serving glasses, or alternatively just spoon the mixture into glasses. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.