These Caramilk Easter bunny milkshakes are the ultimate fun Easter treat. Who can resist an Easter bunny filled with a delicious icy cold milkshake?
While these milkshakes are amazing made in a Caramilk Easter bunny, they can be made in any flavour Easter bunny, like these Easter bunny chocolate milkshakes I made a few years back.
After more Easter recipe inspiration? Take a look at the recipe below:
- Easter dessert grazing platter
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate Creme Egg Fudge
- Hot cross buns
What you need
To make these fun bunny milkshakes you will need the following ingredients:
- Chocolate Easter bunnies – This recipe uses Cadbury Caramilk Easter bunnies, but any flavour of chocolate bunnies can be used.
- Milkshake – Make up a milkshake using your favourite recipe. Any flavour of milkshake will do.
- Whipped cream – The whipped cream is optional, but looks great on top of the milkshake.
- Sprinkles – Sprinkles finish off this milkshake perfectly, adding a splash of colour and fun.
How to make Easter bunny milkshakes
While this recipe has been created using Caramilk Easter bunnies, any flavour Easter bunny can be used. The smaller the bunny the better, as the entire bunny will need to be eaten once it has been filled with milkshake.
Peel back the foil from the ears of the Easter bunny, leaving the foil on the rest of the bunny so it can be held without the chocolate melting. Cut a section of chocolate from the top of the bunny ready to fill it with milkshake.
Fill the bunnies with your chosen flavour of milkshake. Top the milkshake with whipped cream, , place a straw in the bunny and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
- Caramilk Easter bunnies, cold
- Any flavour milkshake, icy cold
- Whipped cream
- Remove the foil from the ears of the bunnies. Use a sharp knife to cut a section from the top of each bunny.
- Fill the chocolate bunnies with your chosen flavour of milkshake. Top the milkshake with whipped cream.
- Insert a straw into each milkshake and top with sprinkles.
- Any flavour of milkshake or even smoothie will work in this recipe.
- Use small sized Easter bunnies as the entire bunny will need to be eaten once it has been filled with milkshake.
- If you live somewhere warm, ensure your Easter bunnies have been stored in the fridge until you are ready to use them.