Caramilk cookie slice is the ultimate cookie slice! It’s so quick and easy to make and is the perfect sweet treat.
Cookie slice is basically one giant cookie, yet it’s much quicker to make than cookies. Just whip up the dough, press into a lined slice tin and bake.
Just like chocolate chip cookies, feel free to alter the cooking time to suit your preference. If you like a softer cookie slice, reduce the baking time. If you prefer a firmer cookie slice, simply increase the baking time.
Craving more Caramilk recipes? Look no further than the recipes below:
- Caramilk chunk cookies
- Chocolate Caramilk slice
- Chocolate Caramilk balls
- Easy Caramilk fudge
- Caramilk mousse
- Caramilk brownies (blondies)
- Caramilk rocky road
- Caramilk cheesecake
How to make Caramilk cookie slice
Before making a start on the cookie dough, first preheat the oven to 160c fan forced. Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
Add the softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar to a large mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined, light and fluffy. Stir through the vanilla extract.
Add the egg and mix once again until well combined. Add the plain flour and combine to form a dough.
Roughly chop the block of Caramilk chocolate. Stir through the cookie dough. Transfer the cookie dough to the prepared slice tin and press down with your fingers or the back of a metal spoon.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden but still soft in the centre. The cookie slice will firm up as it cools.
Allow the slice to cool completely in the tin before turning out and slicing. Store the slice in an airtight container at room temperature.
Caramilk cookie slice recipe
- 150g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 180g block Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160c fan forced. Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Mix through the vanilla extract.
- Add to egg and stir to combine. Add the plain flour and mix until a dough forms. Mix the chopped Caramilk chocolate through the cookie dough.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared slice tin and press down with your fingers or the back of a metal spoon. Bake for 25 minutes or until just starting to turn golden but still soft in the centre.
- Leave the slice to cool completely in the tin. Once cooled, turn out of tin and slice. Store the slice in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g