Caramilk Chunk Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are such a classic treat, but swapping the chocolate chips for chunks of Caramilk gives these Caramilk Chunk Cookies the most amazing taste. Drizzle the baked cookies with a little melted Caramilk for an even bigger flavour hit.
Move over chocolate chip cookies. If you are a fan of Caramilk, these Caramilk chunk cookies are your new favourite cookie. These cookies are packed with chunks of Caramilk, giving every bite a caramel hit.
More Caramilk recipes:
Can’t get enough of Caramilk? Then these delicious Caramilk recipes are for you. Just click the name of each Caramilk treat to be taken to the recipe:
Caramilk Chunk Cookies recipe
- 150g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 180g block Cadbury Caramilk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160c. Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the softened butter along with the brown and white sugars to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for a few minutes, until the butter is light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg to the butter mixture and beat once again until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add the plain flour to the mixture and mix on low until a dough forms. Roughly chop the block of Caramilk with a large knife, and stir the chopped Caramilk pieces through the dough.
- Roll spoonfulls of dough into a ball, and place on the two lined oven trays. Flatten slightly with your hand.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, or until just starting to colour. Bake longer for a firmer cookie, and shorter for a softer cookie.
- Allow the cookies to cool before serving. Store any uneaten cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.