If you loved our Chocolate Caramello Slice, you are going to love these Caramello Balls. They are similar to the slice, using a block of Caramello chocolate, plain biscuits and sweetened condensed milk. These Caramello Balls are super quick and easy to make.
A few tips; when rolling the balls, wet your hands to stop the mixture sticking to you. If when you roll the balls they flatten rather than hold their shape, place the mixture in the fridge for 10 or so minutes to firm up slightly before shaping into balls.
- 250g packet plain biscuits
- 220g block Cadbury Caramello Chocolate
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 100g desiccated coconut
- extra coconut, for rolling
- Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Break up the chocolate and place it in a microwave safe bowl along with the condensed milk, and microwave until melted.
- Add the chocolate mixture and coconut to the crushed biscuits and mix until well combined.
- Roll teaspoons full of mixture into balls, then roll each ball in the extra coconut. Place the balls in the fridge until firm.