These light and fluffy bakery style Biscoff muffins are so incredibly delicious. The muffin batter is flavoured with Biscoff spread and pops of white chocolate chips, and the muffins are topped with crunchy pieces of Biscoff biscuits.
- 2 cups plain flour (all purpose flour)
- 3/4 cup white sugar (granulated sugar)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread, softened in the microwave
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 Biscoff biscuits, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/350°F. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper muffin liners. Set aside.
- Whisk together the plain flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In another smaller mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, softened Biscoff spread, egg and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, along with the white chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter between the paper muffin liners. Top with the roughly chopped Biscoff biscuits.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Soften the Biscoff spread in a microwave safe bowl for approximately 10 seconds, or until the spread is a pouring consistency.
- A cookie scoop can make dividing the batter between muffin liners easier.
- Store these muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Freeze the muffins in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Defrost at room temperature before enjoying.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 348mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 5g