If you’re a fan of the sweet, spiced, and buttery goodness of Biscoff spread (and who isn’t?), this no churn Biscoff ice cream is for you. It’s made using a condensed milk and thickened cream base, and is mixed with both Biscoff spread and crushed Biscoff biscuits.
Ingredients and substitutions
- Sweetened condensed milk – Use a can of full fat sweetened condensed milk. Lower fat versions will affect the texture of the ice cream.
- Thickened Cream – Be sure to use full fat thickened cream in this recipe. You want acream that is suitable for whipping, and often thickened cream will have a little whisk logo on the label to indicate it can be whipped.
- Biscoff spread – Use either smooth or crunchy Biscoff spread in this recipe.
- Vanilla extract – The vanilla extract can be substituted with 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Biscoff biscuits – The Biscoff biscuits are crushed to add texture and extra Biscoff flavour to the ice cream. These biscuits can be substituted with any variety of crushed biscuits or cookies.
Beat the condensed milk, thickened cream, Biscoff spread and vanilla extract until soft peaks just begin to form. Fold through the crushed Biscoff biscuits.
Pour the ice cream mixture into a baking tin or freezer safe glass container. Swirl spoonfuls of Biscoff spread over the top of the ice cream.
Sprinkle crushed Biscoff biscuits over the ice cream mixture.
Freeze the ice cream overnight, or until frozen through.
Store this ice cream in a sealed airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving for easier scooping.
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 cup Biscoff spread, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Biscoff biscuits, crushed by hand, divided
- Beat the condensed milk, cream, 3/4 of the Biscoff spread and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer with a wire whisk attachment, until soft peaks just begin to form.
- Fold 3/4 of the Biscoff biscuits through the ice cream mixtur.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin or freezer safe glass container. Spoon over the remaining Biscoff spread and swirl through the surface of the ice cream with a knife. Sprinkle over the remaining Biscoff biscuits.
- Cover the ice cream and freeze overnight, or until frozen through.
- Soften the Biscoff spread in the microwave to make it easier to mix into the ice cream mixture.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 5 minutes before serving for easier scooping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 588Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 484mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 10g