Try these air fryer roasted potatoes and you will never make roast potatoes any other way again. These potatoes are crunchy every time, and are ready in under 20 minutes.
Air fryer sides
Air fryers are perfect for creating healthy yet quick and easy side dishes. Try these air fryer recipes:
Tips for making the perfect roast potatoes
- Cut the potatoes pieces the same size. This will ensure the potatoes will cook evenly.
- Coat the potatoes well in oil before air frying. This will help the potatoes get their ultra crispy outside.
- Shake the air fryer basket at least once during the cooking time. This will help the potatoes to cook evenly all over.
Air fryer roasted potatoes recipe
- 500g (1 pound) potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the cut peeled potatoes to a mixing bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with the salt and pepper. Stir until the potatoes are coated well in the olive oil.
- Transfer the potatoes to the air fryer basket. Air fry at 190c (375F) for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time, until golden.
- Serve while warm and crispy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 31Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g