These air fryer garlic mushrooms are hands down the best way to enjoy mushrooms. They tasty delicious, and take no time at all.
Air fryer side dishes
Air fryers are perfect for making tasty side dishes. Try the following ideas:
Air fryer garlic mushrooms recipe
- 500g (16 oz.) button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- Halve the mushrooms if larger, or leave whole if smaller. Add to a mixing bowl along with the olive oil and chopped garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mushrooms to the air fryer basket. Air fry at 190c (380F) for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve the mushrooms, topping with the chopped parsley and squeezing over the lemon if using.
This recipe was created using a Kmart 7l air fryer. All air fryers cook slightly differently so check your mushrooms towards the end of the cooking time and adjust accordingly.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 43Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g