Air fryer corn on the cob is the only way to cook corn cobs. They are sweet, juicy and full of flavour.
Air fryer vegetables
The air fryer is my favourite way to prepare vegetables. Find more great air fryer vegetable ideas below:
Air fryer corn on the cob recipe
- 4 corn cobs
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Salted butter, for serving
- Peel the corn cobs and break in half. Add to a mixing bowl along with the olive oil and salt and pepper. Stir until the corn is coated well in the olive oil.
- Air fry the corn cobs at 190c (375F) for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve immediately with a little butter.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g