Asparagus doesn’t come any better this air fryer asparagus. It’s cooked perfectly with the most amazing roasted asparagus flavour, and all in under 10 minutes.
Air fryer vegetables
Air fryers make the perfect vegetable side dishes. For more vegetable inspiration, look no further than the recipes below:
Tips for making the perfect roasted asparagus
- Choose asparagus that are all the same thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Either trim the asparagus with a knife, or hold either end of the asparagus stalk, and bend until the asparagus snaps. It will naturally snap where the woody end begins.
- Simply coat the asparagus in olive oil and salt and pepper, or add your favorite herbs, spices or even parmesan cheese.
- The thicker the asparagus stalks, the longer they will take to cook.
Air fryer asparagus recipe
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim the asparagus by removing the woody ends. Add to a mixing bowl along with the olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix until the asparagus is coated well in the olive oil.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 190c (375F) for 6 - 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the asparagus, until tender and golden.
Mix up the flavour of the asparagus by adding your favourite seasonings, herbs and spices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 63Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g