There is nothing better than super simple recipes that only take a few minutes to whip up, and happen to be super budget friendly at the same time. These peanut cookies are both.
Making them is as simple as adding the ingredients to a bowl, mixing until combined then baking in the oven. You can easily be eating these within 15 minutes of starting the recipe.
Searching for more delicious yet easy cookie recipes? Take a look at the ideas below:
- Caramilk chunk cookies
- Double chocolate chip cookies
- Easy salted caramel cookies
- Chocolate avocado cookies
- Ginger honey cookies
Tips for making peanut butter cookies
These tips will help make sure your peanut butter cookies turn out successfully, every time!
- Both smooth and crunchy peanut butter works in this recipe
- I originally made this recipe using white sugar, but have since altered it to instead use brown sugar. Brown sugar gives the cookies a chewier texture, but caster sugar still works fine.
- Use ordinary peanut butter from the supermarket. The oils in the peanut butter will help the mixture form into a dough that is perfect for rolling into balls.
- Bake the cookies for a shorter amount of time from chewier cookies, and a longer baking time for crisper cookies.
How to store peanut cookies
Store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. These cookies can also be frozen.
How to make peanut butter cookies
Preheat the oven to 190c fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Add the peanut butter, brown sugar and egg to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined, and continue mixing until a dough has formed.
Take teaspoonsfull of dough and roll into balls. Place the balls on the prepared baking tray, and press down with a fork. Bake for around 8 minutes or until just starting to colour around the edges.
3 Ingredient Peanut Cookies recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- Add all three ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and mix with a spoon until well combined and a dough has formed.
- Take teaspoons full of cookie dough, roll into balls and place on a lined baking tray. Flatten each cookie slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 190c for around 8 minutes, or until just starting to brown around the edges. Allow to cool completely on the baking tray.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
- I used brown sugar in this recipe but caster sugar can also be used, it will just give the cookies a less chewy texture.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g