Easy fudge recipes are perfect for those times you need something sweet to feed a crowd; a little bit goes a long way. This 3 ingredient chocolate Malteser fudge is great for Malteser and chocolate fans alike.
To make this quick and easy fudge, you will need Maltesers, dark or milk chocolate (whichever you prefer) and a tin of sweetened condensed milk. First, add the chocolate and entire tin of condensed milk to a large microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave until melted.
Give the mixture a good stir until it’s smooth and everything is well combined. Next, gently stir through the maltesers, pour the mixture into a lined slice tin and put into the fridge until the fudge has set. Then simply slice into small squares and it’s ready to eat.
Store this fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This fudge is suitable for freezing. Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Defrost in the fridge before enjoying.
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 375g dark chocolate
- 100g Maltesers
- Line a slice tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the condensed milk and dark chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. Mix until the mixture is smooth. Gently stir through the Maltesers.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared slice tin and set in the fridge for two hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Suitable for freezing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g