This Nutella Cake proves it’s possible to make a delicious dessert using only 2 ingredients. This is the most amazing flourless cake you will ever make, it’s really that good.
Who doesn’t love Nutella! While it’s amazing straight out of the jar, it’s also great to cook with. This flourless 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake is almost as easy as it gets. It has only 2 ingredients just as the name suggests, and takes only 20 minutes to bake. If you have both Nutella and eggs on hand, give it a try!
Since this cake is flourless, it get’s its volume from the eggs. The cake batter starts with beating the eggs until the triple in volume. The eggs are then folded through warm Nutella, and baked for 20 minutes. It really doesn’t get much easier than that.
How to make 2 ingredient Nutella cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a round cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
Add the eggs to a stand mixer, and beat on the highest speed for 6 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in volume. While the eggs are beating, add the Nutella to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until the Nutella has softened.
Once the eggs have tripled in volume, add 1/3 of the eggs to the warmed Nutella, and gently fold through. Repeat twice more with with the remaining eggs, until all the eggs have been incorporated into the Nutella.
Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake tin. Bake for around 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Allow to cool completely before removing from the cake tin.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 250g Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Place all 4 eggs into a cake mixer, and beat on the highest speed for 6 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in volume.
- While the eggs are beating, put the Nutella into a bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds or until softened.
- Once the eggs are ready, add 1/3 of the eggs to the softened Nutella and fold in gently to combine. Repeat with the next 1/3 of eggs, followed by the final 1/3.
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside to cool before removing from tin.
- The cake will be domed when it first comes out of the oven, but will sink just like the pictured cake shortly afterwards.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g