This 2 ingredient naan bread is the easiest naan bread recipe around. Like the name suggests you only need to basic ingredients, and no proving is required.
This naan bread makes the perfect side dish. It tastes great on it’s own, and even better when brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley or coriander.
Naan bread is the perfect quick and easy side dish to go with so many meals. For some great meal ideas, look no further than the dinner recipes below:
- Slow cooker butter chicken
- Creamy Tuscan chicken
- Cheesy baked meatballs
- Baked spaghetti
- Slow cooker bolognese
- Beef stroganoff
Ingredients in naan bread
This naan bread really could not be any simpler. You will only need:
- Self raising flour
- Natural unflavoured yoghurt
2 ingredient Naan bread recipe
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- Add both the natural yoghurt and self raising flour to a large mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined and a dough forms.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth.
- Divide the dough into 6 even pieces and roll out each piece into an oval shape.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Cook each naan bread until coloured and cooked through. Serve while warm.
- For extra flavour, brush the naan breads with melted butter as soon as you take them off the heat, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Use any unflavoured yoghurt in this recipe, such as natural of Greek style yoghurt.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 461mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g