I love slices, they are so easy to make and are perfect for lunch boxes. This Milo slice is slightly chewy, and has a chocolatey taste from the Milo. It’s great on it’s own or decorated with icing. I topped mine with a basic chocolate icing, and drizzled melted white chocolate over the top.
Want more? Take a look at our 14 Easy Slice Recipes.
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Milo
- 1 egg
- 125g butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the egg and butter to the bowl and stir again until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the slice tin using your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool in tin before removing.
- Serve as is or decorate with icing.
HAVE YOU TRIED OUR MILO SLICE? LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.