Chocolate Caramello Slice
It felt a little strange breaking up a full block of Caramello chocolate to melt down for this Chocolate Caramello Slice recipe, but the end result could possible be even better than that block of Caramello would have been on it’s own. I’m yet to try it, but this recipe could easily be made with any flavour of chocolate, I’m planning on trying Peppermint next.
Want more? Take a look at our 14 Easy Slice Recipes.
- 250g plain biscuits
- 220g block Caramello chocolate
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 395g can condensed milk
- dessicated coconut, extra (optional)
- Put the biscuits in a food processor and mix until the biscuits resemble crumbs
- Break up the chocolate in a large bowl with the butter and melt in the microwave. The amount of time it takes to melt will depend on your microwave.
- Add the crushed biscuits, coconut and condensed milk to the melted chocolate and butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and press the mixture into the tin using your fingers or the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with the extra coconut if desired
- Place the slice in the fridge and leave for a few hours to set before slicing and serving.