2 Ingredient Nutella Cake
Who doesn’t love Nutella! While it’s amazing straight out of the jar, it’s also great to cook with. This flourless 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake is almost as easy as it gets. It has only 2 ingredients just as the name suggests, and takes only 20 minutes to bake. If you have both Nutella and eggs on hand, give it a try!
- 4 eggs
- 250g Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Place all 4 eggs into a cake mixer, and beat on the highest speed for 6 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in volume.
- While the eggs are beating, put the Nutella into a bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds or until softened.
- Once the eggs are ready, add 1/3 of the eggs to the softened Nutella and fold in gently to combine. Repeat with the next 1/3 of eggs, followed by the final 1/3.
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside to cool before removing from tin.
- The cake will be domed when it first comes out of the oven, but will sink just like the pictured cake shortly afterwards.