2 Ingredient Nutella Cake
Who doesn’t love Nutella! While it’s amazing straight out of the jar, it’s also great to cook with. This flourless 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake is almost as easy as it gets. It has only 2 ingredients just as the name suggests, and takes only 20 minutes to bake. If you have both Nutella and eggs on hand, give it a try!
- 4 eggs
- 250g Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Place all 4 eggs into a cake mixer, and beat on the highest speed for 6 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in volume.
- While the eggs are beating, put the Nutella into a bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds or until softened.
- Once the eggs are ready, add 1/3 of the eggs to the softened Nutella and fold in gently to combine. Repeat with the next 1/3 of eggs, followed by the final 1/3.
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside to cool before removing from tin.
- The cake will be domed when it first comes out of the oven, but will sink just like the pictured cake shortly afterwards.
Want to stay updated on all the latest sales and money saving ideas? Sign up to the Bargain Mums Mid-Week Catch Up email here.